Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bed Bugs

...will I ever have a normal day at my apartment???

I've come to figure out that I'm probably never going to experience I "normal" day in the Cap Hill APT! Besides the homeless men that sleep in the entry way, and the blood found by the mailboxes...I was just notified with a kind letter from my neighbor (whom I share a wall with) that they are having problems with bed bugs. Yes, BED BUGS!

If it wasn't termites it was bound to be something that would eat me up! Good thing it's not black widows or brown recluse spiders...that would be a bad situation!

So come to find out they are the only ones (so far) that have the problem...I'm hoping they come in and blast the little suckers away! I don't need those in my new mattress!

Anyone know of a good exterminator????

2 comments:

Kari said...

Can't say I've had too many run in's with bed bugs, so I don't know of how to rid yourself of them...but I definitely won't be spooning in your bed any time soon!!!

Kirsten said...

We don't have bed bugs in CA! Come live with me!