Monday, May 12, 2008

Day #1 - Tri Training

Today was the first day of triathlon training...

Gym bound at 530 am...an early start to a day! Today I was going to swim! Suddenly I heard a noise...babump, babump, babump. My inner dialog set in..."what could that possibly be?!?".... babump babump babump... "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not a flat tire!!!!" So I promptly call my workout buddy, Heather Atkinson, and tell her I would be a few minutes late...and then follow up with a call to Mr. Christopher Hanson to come help save the day! 15 minutes later I was on the road to the gym.

Moral of the story...NO EXCUSES...get your butt to the gym!!! A little flat tire didn't stop me!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah for training! You'll be a rock star!!!

Thank goodness for the H-dawg (as you called him)...knight in shining armor!

Kirsten said...

You're my inspiration! I wish I could join you. Didn't we make it there that early ONE time together? I bet Heather is a more fun workout buddy than me :)