They say that Denver and Portland are sister cities - I suppose they are not identical twins! HA!
I'm in Portland, and this will be my place of residence for the next few weeks! I wonder what adventures I will have. Went with Katie, Maria, Adriane (boy), and Chris diving yesterday. I had a good time until I hit my stupid head on a tree and now I have a huge bump on it! It made me fall to the ground. I even saw that stupid tree there, how did I run into it!?! Hmm... I suppose I lost my mind for a few seconds!
Well today we're trying to figure out how to go backpacking at South Sister - should be a good time, just figuring out a car to use would be helpful!
(My face is swollen from some cats - not a pretty sight! I hope that I'm not around too many of those in the next month or so! :) )
Well ... that's all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment