Ok...so training is going well..no weird things happening so far this week, minus the body builder boobs.
Locker rooms are weird and awkward in the first place. So why do people do awkward things in there to draw attention to themselves? OKAY - I don't have a problem with nudity...honestly. However, there is what I consider a level of respectful modesty in a locker room with people you do not know, especially after you've been working out and are REALLY sweaty! Is there something wrong with a towel?
This concept does not seem to phase certain people. Clearly old people get a free pass. You're in the gym and good for you! Not that I like seeing old people naked, but they've lived far longer than I have for me to have any room for negotiation in this matter... However, those with boob jobs or are body builders...or even better yet - the combination - SHOULD NOT WALK AROUND NAKED.
It's hard to miss a double D boob on a girl that's rail thin and ripped. I am as hetero as it gets, but HOLY FREAKING COW is it really necessary to walk around like that in the locker room? As hard as one can try, you cannot NOT look, it's right there flashing you in the face (literally)!! Most of us have a big enough complex as it is, we don't need to see your itty bitty nipples that belong on a size A boob tagged to a double D because you lost your boobs from the steroids and mass amounts of lifting you do, and then replaced the missing body party by a boob job! (lame!)
Ok I need to be honest with you....so she doesn't walk around naked the WHOLE time, but probably 97.8497% of the time (I verified this number with a reliable source, that being my work out buddy - Heather Atkinson). When she DOES wear a towel, it is complimented with an accessory...that being a large paper clip (you know- the black kind that would hold a large stack of paper together in an attorney's office). If you need a paper clip to hold your towel up - it is clear that you do not have real boobs. Your secret it out...we all know! And guess what, we don't really care because they're just fatty tissue anyway... For better response see the locker room without a skirt!
....and cellulite...it was discovered today (as we see her everyday in the locker room) that she does not have any of this material in her body. She decided to grace Heather with a "naked squat" right in front of her today, which showed Heather basically a close up of her... well...as Kari likes to say, "lady land." Buttocks and all - EXPOSED to Heather, without her permission! You know...NEVER did I hear Heather ask for any kind of demonstration on the "squat," nor did I hear any request for a "show"...it was intrusive to say the least!
By all means, I love working out, and I like to lift...but shouldn't there be a rule that girls can't do that?! I hardly find it to be envious, as many of you may think as you read this. It's really more of question --WHY? WHY must you do this? Why, Why, WHY FREAKING WHY?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hear ya girl...the locker room can be a very bizarre place...we have the overly confident that should cover it up and the flawless women who we also want to cover it up.
Thanks for the lady land drop...sweet!
Do you think any men got "excited" while reading your blog. Haha!
Post a Comment