Honestly... dating... strange and mysterious to me! I will never understand the art of dating, nor do I have a chance to even perfect it! It's quite annoying really...I think that the underlying point of the dating game is to "read the other person's mind." HOW LAME! If you like a person, why can't people just learn to communicate and talk about that stuff up front? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be a good communication step to do that first thing, rather than learning how to communicate about those things later? Guessing and mind reading is for those amazing people called... Oh wait.. no-one. I think that God is the only one that has that covered! :)
Just a few thoughts!
I suppose the last few months of dating random people has been interesting, educational, and humbling; because, honestly, I obviously have no idea what the heck I'm doing... and I'm 27 years old. You think I would have had some sort of idea by now, wouldn't you?
Well.... perhaps I should be soliciting any and all suggestions on dating - the what to do and what not to do. Comments and suggested welcomed and encouraged!
Plus - dating calendar open and clear for practice! :) (HA!)
Ok. enough of my random thoughts.
Until the next random one comes .... 20 minutes from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally, an update! I check your blog randomly and was siked to see a blog post. And you know, this topic is near and dear to my heart recently. I have many, many thoughts.
I've been dating a guy (brand new, so I'm not even sure if dating the correct term for it), but we had our first mis-communication this weekend, and I thought it was going to end all. He was upset, I was upset. All b/c I didn't read his mind and know what he wanted.
The first months of dating sucks, but it's also so much fun, too. My emotions have been up, down, up, down for the past month, and I wonder when it's all going to end? Does it ever end? Is this what relationships are all about?
Post a Comment