Monday, November 8, 2010

Making the impossible, possible!

As many of you know, I've had a lot of time to be sitting around thinking of what to do next with my life, and make some sort of decision about what that actually is going to look like without pressure!

You would think that processing something like this would be easy when you feel like you have all the time in the world, but honestly it feels like a bad item on a "to-do" list. So... naturually I have put it off of the "I'm really thinking about this seriously" today list, and have continued to just mull over it while doing other fun activities.

I decided recently it was about time to actually put some thought into it. How do you really think about something that seems so distant, and so demanding, and so time consuming. I dream of big things, and then think it's nearly impossible to get there. However, I decided today that nothing is impossible. I just traveled Latin America for a year, and didn't think that possible in a lifetime, so why would I give up that now?

So here we have it. These are major goals that I want to see happen one day, and they WILL happen one day. Thanks to my Aunt Patti she said today Mandi I am stating a goal to you because I want it to happen, and it will happen. So I told her that I wanted to do the same thing... So here you have it.

She told me that to state my goal, is not just a mere statement. It's a powerful driving force that pushes us to achieve those things that seem impossible. To make the impossible, possible! So don't state I HOPE or I WANT...but state as if it has already happened...Let's try it out...

I AM A PERSAL TRAINER BEGINNING JANUARY 2011.
I AM A FITNESS PROFESSIONAL WITH AN EMPHASIS ON NUTRITION AND PERSONAL TRAINING - HOLISTIC FITNESS IS MY ULTIMATE "I AM".

With that being said, you can best believe that I will be doing all possible things to get to this in the next 2 months. I have a lot to do, and I will have to push hard. Now to figure out how that works into a job....a real job, as some might say... that will be the question. But I am and WILL NOT settle for anything but my dreams. The only thing that may have to come between me and my dream, is a step to get there - like making money - so I will have to think that too, however these are the things I will be, I want to be, and truly AM at heart!

2 comments:

Buck said...

So, Mandi, since you are stating goals into existence, perhaps I should do the same. I will lose 40 pounds by the end of May 2011.

That being said, may I be your first personal training customer? Oh, you have to Portland to accomplish that. Well, think about it!

Miss your smiles and laughter!

mandi said...

So Buck... did you make it???

:)