Thursday, April 23, 2009

They say it comes in threes...but I honestly think it's more like 4 or 5...

I just have to laugh at life... I told myself that I would not be stressing any more, and that I was just going to enjoy life. Honestly, that vow has been going really well. Life is not as stressful, even though the last week has been less than ideal...

1. I clearly have no idea what dating is, nor do I know how to be friends with boys. That's just drama - but in my new perspective. What happened happened, and it's better. Honestly! I couldn't be happier!
2. My cell phone died - people don't believe that - but it died and no phone for most of the weekend. I confess that it makes me mad that people don't believe that I had to get a new phone, but again - things worked out and I got some sleep this weekend! It was good to be pulled away from the phone for once!
3. Flew Solo in Vail - however horrible that sounds to others, it was SO great! I met some new fabulous Boulder friends - Shout out to the Capri! - And had the time of my life at the OAR concert. Met cool new people - Beth and Aaron... I'm so glad I went! (I owe that to you Katy!)
4. Woke up with the worst case of strep throat ever - I've never had the blood blisters before... that was new. The good part of that was that I was a puzzle for the doctor. They didn't know what to think or prescribe to me... therefore that added value! Plus, I got some sleep (finally! I haven't been able to sleep in about 3 weeks, so that was a plus of all that. Still don't feel to hot, but that's okay!)
5. My car got hit this morning... I love car accidents! The good thing about that was that I was able to make some lady laugh even though she hit me! :) Life's too short my friends... WAY too short.

This new mind set has really paid off. People didn't believe that when I said that I was going to make myself immune from stress last Friday, that it would actually work. It's working people! I say you should adopt that same frame of mind... LIFE IS GOOD... even though there are some small pebbles in my way! :)

Okay, off to run (see you know life is good when I say off to run, and am actually happy about it!) 90 minutes here I come!!!

Until the next thought...

No comments: