Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Are you a personal trainer?

That was the question of the evening at the gym. I think that was a compliment from my new friend Justin.

I am starting to wonder if this workout program brings too much attention to me at the gym. I figured a quite corner near the group fit classes at 9p should mask me from the masses; however, I was wrong!

The story continues. I gave Justin a hard time for giving up when I was dripping sweat, AGAIN. Told him not to be a sissy. He said that girls should never see men sweat like that or cry when they are hurting. I told him that I was about to die, so it was an equal trade. Justin had a friend Ori, who was a huge dude. I would imagine he was some sort of basketball player. He mentioned that he doesn't practice at this gym, and plays with other people but came to do some lifting with his buddy. Ori asked me if I was going to have a body like Jillian Michaels, and I told him only if they superimposed my head on her body in some photo shop... He asked what else I was doing to get to my goals, and I said no alcohol for 30 days. He dropped his jaw and said that he would take me out Friday and test my willpower while he and his friends took shots and drank beer in front of me. So... looks like I may have a challenge coming my way, which will be good practice for Honduras!

Day two - two sets of digits... wonder if at day 30 if I'll have 30 new phone numbers? What are the chances!!??

No comments: