Who is Frankie you might ask?? I had no idea who these people were before tonight. I find it a crazy night when you go to the gym at 9p! First things first - a shout out to my dear friends Kevin and Jerimee... I saw them leaving when I got there!
I feel as though I should put a warning out there for everyone.... If you do crazy workouts in the gym, even if you're trying to hide in the corner or the fitness room, you better be prepared to have people watching you and people talk to you. I don't mind if people talk with me, but it was pretty funny how many people asked what the heck I was doing. I must have looked like I was going to die, because that's exactly how I felt. I haven't sweat that much in a VERY long time. HOLY COW! Wow I feel great, but also know that the workout kicked my butt, almost to the point that I wanted to puke (sorry there's no good way to say that!). Well day one workout is over. I need some shut eye and off to the gym again at 5am! Wow I can't wait for my day off on Wednesday!
Oh I almost missed the entire point of this blog - Frankie. He's a personal trainer that teaches kickboxing and boxing. He told me to that I have it figured out and have the motivation to do well in his gym and take boxing lessons. He said I should be ready to sweat, but that didn't seem to be a problem for me. So.. he gave me his card and said to call him to schedule something up so I can come in and try out boxing. I was just thinking last week that boxing would be a great full body workout, so... maybe this is an answer to an unrequested prayer!?! Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment