Thursday, October 22, 2009
Blue Angel
You know that I would have thought that most of the café’s in Central America would just be unbelievable and incredible to just see each and everyone one of them, but I’m beginning to see that I am wrong about a lot more things that I thought! Central America = good coffee & café’s, right!?! NOPE, WRONG!! Places to avoid – Blue Angel. We have our school meeting here every Monday, and well let me tell you that this place is overpriced and doesn’t even have good coffee. I would rather drink instant coffee than this coffee! 10q for some coffee with cream and sugar (which is equivalent to about $1.15), hello Starbucks of Xela! I suppose I had a good Oatmeal Cookie (vegan style) there… that’s about all the good I have to write about the Blue Angel. If visiting Xela, don’t waste your money!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment