skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adventures of A.R. Coleman

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Speech Impediment

I'm pretty sure that in Spanish I have a speech impediment... yep there are words I just can't say right no matter how hard I try. Do you think they have linguists here???
Posted by mandi at 1:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Roatan

Roatan
Livin' the Dream

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (2)
    • ►  August (2)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2009 (31)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (12)
      • Death By Exhaust Inhalation
      • La Familia
      • Blue Angel
      • CEMETERIA
      • FOOLED BY CHICKEN BUSES!!
      • FRIJOLES, HUEVOS, Y TORTILLAS…
      • INDIANA JONES: THE ADVENTURE OF EL VOLCAN ZUNIL & ...
      • THE EARTH QUAKED AND THE MOUNTAINS TREMBLED
      • THE EARTH QUAKED AND THE MOUNTAINS TREMBLED
      • TRIPOD
      • Speech Impediment
      • Are there Penguins in Guatemala?
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (12)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)

About Me

mandi
View my complete profile
 

Whiz Kids

  • http://www.whizkids.com

Big City Mountaineers

  • http://www.bigcitymountaineers.org

Summit For Someone

  • http://www.summitforsomeone.org