Thursday, October 22, 2009

CEMETERIA

This ground is off limits! They say to stay away from the cemetary, which I suppose is a good place to stay away from in ANY country; but it seems so much more inticing when someone tells you to stay away. This cemetary is HUGE! The picture doesn’t do it justice, and well it goes on for blocks and blocks and blocks and blocks… They say that the hoodlums hang out there, which I would imagine to be those people that might beat me up and rape me, so I will stay away. However, I can’t tell you that I’m not tempted to sneak a peek in there! J There are other places they have told us to avoid, however they didn’t tell us where they were so how do you expect me to avoid those places??! Just curious!!!

I suppose that I will TENGO CUIDAD! (take caution!)

No comments: